PTFE glass fabricpolytetrafluoroethylene
- the most durable (20 ÷ 25 years) material for membrane roofing;
- high resistance to fire, up to 260°C, anti-adhesive surface;
- light transmission level 5 ÷ 25 %, depending on material thickness;
- best aesthetic properties.
ETFE membraneethylene tetrafluoroethylene
- transparent membrane for roofing and roof coverings;
- mostly in a form of low-pressure inflated, envelope-shaped cushions;
- greater thermal insulating properties as compared to glass, 1% by weight;
- limited range of colours, light transmission adjusted by additional print.
TENARA GLASS FABRICethylene tetrafluoroethylene / fluoropolymer
- most durable material for membrane roofing (15-year warranty)
- flammability class B1, anti-adhesive surface
- light transmission 19% type 4T20HF, 38% type 4T40HF
- best aesthetic properties
PVC polyester fabricpolyvinyl chloride
- standard material for membrane roofing;
- highly flexible, self-extinguishing, resistant to radiation;
- light transmission level 5 ÷ 35 %;
- broad range of colours available.